CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

04 January 2010

New Year, Old Goals

2010. Here to stay for 361 more days.

And I realize I don't have any new resolutions.
I have the same resolutions that I've had for almost 28 years.

I'm still working on them...and will be until my days here are over.

I want to love God more.

I want to be more like Jesus.

I want to love the people in my life much more as God loves them and much less as I usually do...which isn't very much like Him.

I want to grow in the knowledge of God.

I want to be passionate about the One who's worth being passionate about.

I want to find out more of what it means that God redeemed me.

And, yes, I'd like to eat better and exercise more.

(and maybe blog more.)

It's gonna be a great year...because He's a very, VERY big God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

joycey said...

Hey there buddy. I am going to try and make it my goal to look at the blogs I actually do care about, like yours! I am already inspired and encouraged by what I have read. You are gifted and I am grateful to benefit from that gift!!! My goal this year is just one thing:

Always Remember God is GOOD, all the time.

Simple, yet profound for me.
Love you sister.

Beth said...

Just to be clear -- Jennie wrote this! She's an outstanding writer, isn't she? She hasn't contributed in a very long time. Hope she keeps it up... :)