CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

02 December 2007

Last Call for St. Louis

Tomorrow (Monday, Dec. 3) I leave for St. Louis for the 10th and final time. The Bible study I've been leading winds up on Tuesday, and I'll return home on Wednesday--my final Amtrak trip for the near future.

What a summer and autumn this has been. God is wise to not show us the future. :-) But in the midst of it all, I've found God to be faithful in new ways.

One more early Monday morning; one more eastbound train; two more nights of sleeping in the third-floor room at George and Barbara's; one more morning group; one more lunch at St. Louis Bread with whoever can come; one more evening group gathered around Barbara's dining room table; one more morning walk to the Metrolink station to ride to the Amtrak station; one more westbound train.

And one more Wednesday afternoon reading at Union Station Kansas City while i wait for my sweetheart to pick me up after work!

Rejoice with me, sistahs!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Your faithfulness is an example to others, dear friend. Ministry appears easy; it is not. It requires much personal investment that involves time, energy, and finances. May you be richly blessed for what you have sown in to the dear sistuhs at Memorial! Only our dear Savior knows the extent of it all; to Him be the glory! What a demonstration of grace and graciousness go to you and Tim as you have released yourself from your home to minister these ten weeks.