CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

05 November 2007

I'm back from KC

Now that I'm back from Kansas City, I need to jump back into my life here with both feet -- as opposed to one foot or maybe just one foot at a time, I guess. Regardless, dearest husband, bless his heart, cleaned the house and shaped up the area around my assigned place at the family work table which, believe me when I say this, I am most grateful. There was a time when I would not have been... Out in the work-a-day world (I hardly remember!), it bugged me tremendously when the receptionist would bring all the mail and school stuff in and put it on my desk. So, what I am obliquely getting to is the insidious enemy named clutter. Real or imagined, physical, emotional, spiritual, it truly is a vicious enemy. It bogs one down. It robs one of energy. It consumes one's attention as a prostitute searches for her prey. Too much? Not for me, because I too easily run, falling into the ratpack nest of comfort, content to take residence there unchallenged to remain.

So, on that note, here goes:

A Cluttered Desk Is...

About a week ago, I came across an Internet advice column that told me how to eliminate the paper work clutter on my desk.

GREAT! So I printed out the five pages of how-to instructions and placed them on top of the rest of the stuff on my desk.

Now I can't find them.

Received from Thomas Ellsworth.

--Rate this funny at http://www.gcfl.net/archive.php?funny=20071105

0 comments: